BRAND MANAGER - DIABETES - BASED CAMBRIDGE
Our client is an exceptional company to work for. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
Although they are particularly well known within the Pain and Respiratory fields, this opportunity is within their expanding Diabetes division.
BROAD PURPOSE OF JOB:
* To assume marketing responsibily for your brands, with the objective of maximising sales and profit potential
* To propose and initiate improvements to meet changing market needs and commercial priorities
* To be the champion for the brand and assume responsibility for the in market tactical plan, delivery and evaluation
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Actively contribute to the formulation of the strategic plan for the brand, with oversight and input from the Therapy Area Lead.
* Responsible for the identification, development and implementation of the relevant tactical plan and ongoing evaluation within approved budgets
* Support the development of the sales forecast in collaboration with the Brand Analyst
* Ensure the effective management of external agencies and suppliers required for the delivery of marketing activities and objectives
* Line management responsibilies for Brand Assistant
Your suitabilty for the role will be defined by your previous Brand Management experience from within the UK Pharmaceutical sector. You will have an excellent working knowledge of the ABPI, good leadership abilties and be able to work under pressure whilst collaborating with a diverse team.
A skilled project manager, you will also be able to develop strategic thinking and be clear and concise in your communication.
The role will pay a very competitive basic salary and comes with an extremely generous flexible benefits package.
Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644