Urology Account Representative - Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire - Maternity Cover
Our client is one of the world's top 20 pharmaceutical companies, employing 15,000 people globally. A young and forward-thinking company, the organisation is dedicated to improving the lives of people around the world through providing innovative and reliable pharmaceutical products. They are committed to developing first-in-class and best-in-class products in key therapeutic areas by combining outstanding R&D with marketing capabilities and continuing growth in the world pharmaceutical market.
The Urology Account Representative's responsibilities include:
* Achieve and exceed sales targets through excellent activity in the form of call rates targeting identified customers within primary care
* Create a territory business plan that clearly outlines objectives and actions, working in partnership with territory colleagues
* Maintain excellent levels of product, customer and local health economy knowledge
* Keeping an up to date knowledge of the NHS structure and tailoring local activities to adapt territory strategy and tactics as appropriate
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous Primary Care sales experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Experience of working with internal and external stakeholders at various levels
* Keen to learn and proactive
Apply for this Urology Account Representative role now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.