X Ray Service Engineer - Multiple Roles Nationwide!
Excellent salary, car allowance and overtime opportunity
Star is recruiting for X Ray Service Engineers to join a market-leading, specialist medical device company as they continue to expand. You'll combine your Engineering service background with knowledge of working in the tightly controlled field of X Ray, Mammography or Flouroscopy products, to continue delivering excellent service to the company's loyal customers.
The X Ray Service Engineer's key responsibilities include:
* Providing comprehensive maintenance and service for X ray, Mammography or Flouroscopy equipment
* Providing telephone advice and service visits throughout your region and when required throughout the UK
* Completing all technical work to the highest standards of workmanship, quality and safety
* Safety testing equipment, condemning and de-commission equipment when needed
Candidates will have/be:
* A qualification in Electronics (such as HNC/D) and a full UK driving licence
* Experience in the testing, maintenance or repair of X Ray devices
* Experience of Philips, GE, Siemens or Toshiba equipment is essential
* Able to fault find under pressure
* Driven and proactive, with excellent customer service skills
* Able to pass a DBS security check
Apply for this X Ray Service Engineer opportunity now via the website, or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.