Medical Electronics Engineer - Peterborough
Excellent salary, car allowance and overtime opportunity
Star is recruiting for a Medical Electronics Engineer to join a market-leading, specialist medical device company as they continue to expand. You'll combine your Electronics background with knowledge of working in the tightly controlled field of medical products, to continue delivering excellent service to the company's loyal customers.
The Medical Electronics Engineer key responsibilities include:
* Repairing, servicing and calibrating general medical equipment
* Completing all technical work to the highest standards of workmanship, quality and safety
* Safety testing equipment, condemning and de-commissioning when needed
Ideal candidates will have/be:
* Qualified in Electronics (such as HNC/D) and a full UK driving licence
* Experience in the testing, maintenance or repair of medical devices
* Able to fault find under pressure
* Driven and proactive, with excellent customer service skills
* Able to pass a DBS security check
Submit your CV for this Medical Electronics Engineer opportunity now via the website, or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.