Fantastic Key Account Manager opportunity - Oncology - West Mids / Wales
Our client is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company; its ambition is to become a global leader in the treatment of targeted debilitating diseases. You'll join a tight-knit team that's part of an inspiring, supportive environment.
The Key Account Manager's main responsibilities include:
* Building strong working relationships with payor and clinical Oncology customer groups in Bristol, South Wales and the West Midlands
* Maximise the brand's performance by meeting sales and market share targets
* Attend presentations, conferences and speaker meetings to promote the brand and help you meet sales targets
* Create and maintain an account plan with clear territory objectives
* Identify and understand the local health care economy in order to network effectively and understand how best to promote the company
* Comply with the ABPI code of conduct and act as an ambassador for the company at all times
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Key account management experience, ideally with an Oncology background
* Excellent understanding of the local healthcare economy and NHS structure
* ABPI qualified
* Experience of influencing key opinion leaders, payors and stakeholders
* Life Sciences degree or equivalent qualification
Apply now for this Key Account Manager opportunity via this website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.