GROUP BRAND MANAGER - BIOLOGICS - BERKSHIRE
Our client is a research based biopharmaceutical company that employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries It combines the passion of a leading-edge biotech with the capabilities of a long-established pharmaceutical leader to develop and market therapies that address some of the world's most complex diseases.
Due to an internal promotion, they are now seeking a Group Brand Manager to lead a high performing marketing team responsible for their leading Biologic product (GI).
This opportunity will give you the chance to work oone of the world's largest brands with a role that offers lots of autonomy. The majority of the role will be implementing the overall strategy for the product while also validating it from the ground up.
This is a high cost product environment, using your team to develop local market access strategies and communication with high level NHS stakeholders and not just commercial successes in a matrix environment.
We are seeking candidates with:
* High cost marketing management experience and not just commercial SvT focus.
* Strong leadership skills and influencing skills
* Ability to co-ordinate marketing activities in a matrix environment
* Ability to deliver quickly and fight for their brands
* Ideally some market acces experience with senior NHS stakeholders.
A Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and exceptional Flexible Benefits package (with Share options) will be provided.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644