Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Ireland & UK - Competitive
Star is recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison to join a market-leading, specialist Pharmaceutical company as they grow their CNS portfolio with a brand new product. If you want to be a part of a team that is innovative and take the initiative, then this is the company and role for you.
You will provide field-based non-promotional scientific support to healthcare professionals, while maintaining a high level of medical, scientific and technical knowledge and expertise in relation to relevant CNS disorders and their management. You will also provide scientific support to functions as required, and work in accordance with agreed KPIs for the role.
The MSL's key responsibilities will include:
* Providing scientific and technical support for, and helping to maintain professional and credible relationships with key opinion leaders and academic centres to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on areas of therapeutic interest
* Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of relevant CNS disorders and their management, and the structure and workings of the NHS
* Developing and maintaining contact with international, national and regional KOLs
* Working closely with head office Medical and Brand teams, as well as field-based sales teams to provide scientific and technical support as required, and the training of company personnel on relevant CNS disorders and their management
* Managing Investigators Initiated Trials processes
* Identifying and implementing agreed medical educational activities relating to relevant CNS disorders
Applicants should have/be:
* Science BSc educated
* Willing to travel widely to cover a large geographical territory
* Able to stay overnight away from home and to travel internationally as the business demands
* Excellent presentation skills
* Good project management skills
* Relevant scientific/medical area qualification
Apply now via this website, or call Orna Whyte on 01 468 82 80, or 087 911 7342.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.