SENIOR BRAND MANAGER - CARDIOLOGY - SURREY?HANTS
Our client is a fully integrated speciality pharma company focused on research, development, production and marketing of its own pharmaceuticals and on potential in-licensed products in the three main therapeutic fields of gastroenterology, nephrology and heart failure.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a strong pharmaceutical marketing professional to work as a Senior Brand Manager.
Based in their Surrey offices, you will be providing strategic and tactical leadership, developing annual Brand plans and maximizing digital channels and platforms. You will be leading the development and implementation of new campaigns while ensuring adherence to SOP and the code of practice. You will be collaborating in a cross-functional Alliance to ensure that these tools, materials and programmes are clearly briefed and implemented effectively
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Experience of marketing in the UK pharmaceutical industry
* Experience of effective agency and cross-functional team management
* Strong organisational, planning and problem solving skills
* High levels of impact and influence - both internal and external
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Self starter, able to complete tasks and manage to deadlines
Excellent basic salary plus benefits are available from this innovative specialist pharmaceutical company.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.