Medical Reviewer, Final Signatory
A great opportunity has become available for a Medical Reviewer, Final Signatory to join the Medical Affairs department of an exciting company, focusing on the UK and Ireland. This role will be based in Maidenhead and is responsible for ensuring full Healthcare Compliance support to the UK & Ireland in addition to providing support to the field-based teams.
The Medical Reviewer's key duties and responsibilities include:
Review and Approval
* The final Medical Signatory for UK and Ireland promotional materials
* Undertake approval of UK/Ireland promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in accordance with relevant regulations and legislation including ABPI/ABHI/IPHA/PAGB Codes of Practice
* Working across a range of therapeutic areas
* Writing UK specific SOPs
* Training and supporting the Sales Team regarding scientific advice
Candidates will have/be:
Education, skills and experience:
* Final Signatory experience in the pharma industry
* GMC or GPhC registered
* Experience with Zinc or equivalent systems
* Ability to accept responsibility and be proactive
* Good decision making abilities
* Able to work in a matrix organisation
* Good organisation and time management capability
* Ability to prioritise and work in a dynamic environment
Apply for this Medical Reviewer, Final Signatory opportunity now via this website, or call Will on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.