Promotional Affairs Advisor - Final Signatory Training Provided - Maidenhead
Star is looking for a Promotional Affairs Advisor for a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company looking to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. They are willing to fast-track the successful candidate to become a final signatory.
* Support the delivery of a highly effective copy approval team for all promotional and non-promotional activities, ensuring the company is in line with the Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) standards, the MHRA blue guide for advertising and promotion and all applicable international Codes of Practice (EFPIA, IFPMA, and respective National Codes and National Regulatory Bodies) at all times
* Collaborating with colleagues to support the preparation and final signatory approval of promotional and non-promotional material and activities
* Continually seeking ways to improve internal compliance processes while ensuring achievable solutions for business projects
* Participate in brand strategy meetings to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches, and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns
* Support or lead in projects across the organisation to widen/train on compliance knowledge to internal staff
* Qualified UK registered pharmacist
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Essential extensive experience in copy approval
* Experience in understanding, analysing and communicating complex pharmacy, pharmacology, and medical issues relating to a range of different therapeutic areas
* Able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment
* The capacity to identify problems quickly and overcome them
* Able to consistently pay attention to detail
* Project and time management skills
* Innovative and creative thinking
* Good team working skills
* IT aptitude
Apply for this Promotional Affairs Advisor opportunity now via this website, or call Will on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.