Communications Manager - 12 month contract - Surrey Based
This Award Winning Pharmaceutical organisation was recently voted as one of the Best Companies to work for due to their very open people focused culture and flexible working environment.
Their medicines are diverse and therapy areas include best in class Oncology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Urology and Dermatology medication.
With a bustling pipeline this company are very sought after and continue to go from strength to strength.
This position is responsible for supporting, implementing and managing communications and engagement programmes across all aspects of internal/employee communications in the EMEA region.
You will be:
* Knowledgeable and focused internal communications manager
* With excellent communications planning, stakeholder management and writing skills
* Experienced at generating creative ideas, and developing and managing key channels including intranets, websites, publications, digital channels and face-to-face briefings
* Successful at delivering large-scale change projects and internal events
* Used to setting up and managing communications networks and focus groups to cascade communications to local employees
* Proven experience working in an Employee communications function
You will also have the ability to be a flexible team player with the highest ethical and business standards.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more information.