Product Surveillance Analyst- Italian or Spanish Speaking
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other specialty markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
German Speaking Product Surveillance Analyst Key Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for recording incoming complaints and adverse events across the EMEA region
* Creating and submitting vigilance reports
* Customer facing role with operating procedure processes
* Ability to make decisions following company procedure
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Fluent in Italian or Spanish
* Excellent customer service ability
* Data recording experience
* High attention to detail
* Experience in the pharmaceutical/medical devices industry would be desirable
Apply for this role via the website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.