Territory Manager - Diabetes (Devices)
Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Oxford
Territory Manager vacancy within a global broad-based healthcare company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. With products spanning the continuum of care within medical devices and pharma, they are one of the leading providers of innovative healthcare products.
* Identifying and understanding the market and competition within the designated territory
* Identifying, developing and maintaining up to date working knowledge of the therapy area, market area, territory and competition
* Identifying, implementing and achieving account plans to achieve territory sales targets
* Identifying, developing and maintaining existing and new stakeholder relationships
* Providing technical assistance whenever requested by healthcare professionals in assigned accounts
* Maintaining comprehensive and accurate territory records and providing reports and forecasts to management as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated (Life Sciences or equivalent)
* Experience selling within the medical devices industry, preferably within Diabetes
* Demonstrable high level of influencing and interpersonal skills
* Planning and organising
* Problem analysis and judgement
* Customer focus
* Creativity and innovation
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.