Our client is searching for a talented sales professional from within the pharmaceutical industry to work across their Diabetes and Respiratory divisions, developing relationships with key customers across the North East and driving the uptake of products across the region. Working across both Primary and Secondary Care you would have a real opportunity to take ownership of this role and develop your skillset.
The Account Manager responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that sales targets are met, through developing relationships with key accounts and implementing brand strategies at a local level
* Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the local customer environment, the NHS market, and competitor knowledge
* Implementing high quality account plans, in line with the changing environment and national strategy
* Recognising, developing, and influencing key stakeholders around the NHS in order to maximise business opportunities
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Proven sales and account management success within the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience selling in either the Diabetes or Respiratory markets in either primary or secondary care
* A strong level of analytical and evaluation skills
* In depth knowledge of NHS structures, and the changing NHS environment
* ABPI qualified
* Demonstrable sales success
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity via this website now or call Atheer on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.