PV Manager - 9 months - Surrey
Star is looking for a PV Manager to manage a team and ensure all safety information is processed in an accurate, timely way, while maintaining processes, compliance, training and systems in line with legislation/company procedures.
The PV Manager's responsibilities will include:
Patient safety management:
* Manage a team and maintain oversight to ensure accurate and timely processing of pharmacovigilance data in line with company procedures
* This includes but is not limited to individual and aggregate reports, SUSAR management, local signal detection, safety agreements, local literature monitoring and local risk management activities
* Ensure the effective support of clinical or post authorisation study activities, Patient support programmes, Digital programmes and/or Market Research programmes in relation to PV activities
Regulatory Compliance management:
* Ensure that all processes comply with regulations and global company policies
* Ensure all processes and data are inspection and audit ready at all times
* Effectively support the creation, monitoring, review and tracking of all quality documentation within the Pharmacovigilance department
* Ensure timely resolution of corrective and preventative actions for safety related issues
* Ensure timely and effective vendor oversight and day to day management
* Adhere to contractual responsibilities and performance management targets
* Adheres to company-defined processes to select and agree commercial terms with vendors
* Manage and motivate direct reports
* Allocate the team's workload
* Understand and use internal procedures and tools to ensure compliant and efficient "Purchase to Pay" operation if applicable
Apply for this PV Manager opportunity via this website or call Will Evans on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.