Territory Manager - Orthopaedics - East Yorkshire & Trent
Our client is a world leader in reconstructive surgical devices, with over 35 years' at the forefront of cutting-edge orthopaedic innovation. With the company's global headquarters located within the United Kingdom, they have an impressive business hub consisting of a state of the art R&D centre and manufacturing site. They also have strong growth plants over the next few years so there is lots of opportunity for recognition and personal development here - it really is an exciting place to be moving forwards.
Our client is ideally looking for someone with strong orthopaedic/related experience to cover the region. You must be comfortable working within theatres and the role will cover their entire range of orthopaedic implants.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Maximising sales and driving product awareness across your territory to position the company's range of reconstructive products as the brand of choice for customers
* Achieving sales targets and objectives by successfully developing and implementing strategic account plans, and applying marketing initiatives effectively
* Engaging with relevant HCPs within a predominantly theatre-based setting to build strong, professional relationships, drive brand awareness and capitalise on opportunities
* Demonstrating expert product knowledge, understanding of the customer environment and market intelligence to engage in technical interactions with customers
* Working collaboratively with key customers to deliver effective business plans that both deliver against sales targets and meet your customers' needs
* Sharing best practice and market intelligence cross-functionally
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Experience of theatre-based sales (orthopaedic sales preferable)
* Strong commercial acumen
* Demonstrable sales success
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related subject
* Ability to work under pressure and manage your own time and workload
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Hazel Watson on 0161 914 7660
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.