Sales Representative - M62 Corridor
Star's recruiting for a Sales Representative to work within the Patient Monitoring division of a Global Medical Device company. This role will allow the successful candidate to work within a company that is dedicated to making a real difference for its patients. The position will involve managing a territory along the M62 Corridor, and being an integral part of the sales team with the motivation and capacity to implement company strategy in line with territory and divisional targets.
Key responsibilities of a Sales Representative include:
* Responsibility for the protection and growth of base business in order to maintain and maximise existing sales opportunities utilising Account Management and sales skills in line with strategic direction and tactics execution.
* Providing training and education to ensure competency of customer base and understanding of the company's technology
* To build and maintain solid relationships with existing customer base by fulfilling all their training and education requirements
* Performing routine follow up visits to customers and potential customers
* Either leading or being actively involved in pre-purchase trials and evaluations, as well as instigation of product conversions
* Planning, discussing and executing sales and training activities alongside territory partners
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Proven, consistent and successful medical devices sales / training track record with demonstrable Account Management skills
* Ability to learn and understand complex clinical product knowledge and clinical data
* Self-motivated to drive ideas and develop business opportunities
* The natural ability to spot a business opportunity; able to persuade and influence others
* Used to working independently with a high competency in time management
* Able to build and maintain strong business and customer relationships
Apply now for this Sales Representative role via the website, or contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.