Market Access Specialist - West Midlands
This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading pharmaceutical company working within Specialist Care and a high profile therapy area in a Market Access Capacity. Patients are at the centre of everything they do and they strive for positive patient outcomes. Key therapeutic areas include Mental Health, Renal and other high-cost specialist drugs.
The Market Access Specialist key responsibilities include:
* Maximising commercialisation and market access across West Midlands for a successful portfolio
* Developing business relationships with new and existing customers, and gaining advocacy through hospitals and CCGs
* Implementing effective business plans in line with company policies that meet customer requirements
* Demonstrating excellent market and therapy area knowledge, and analysing competitor activities
* Taking an educational approach to sales and ensuring all objections are handled appropriately
* Thinking innovatively to overcome barriers and providing effective solutions
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Strong Market access Background with experience as a hospital specialist or key account manager
* An understanding of funding streams, CCGs or product launch work
* Excellent business planning skills
* Highly analytical
* Tenacious, focused and highly personable
Apply for this Market Access Specialist position via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.