Regional Business Manager
Midlands & South West England
Star is recruiting for a Regional Business Manager to join a market-leading, global pharmaceutical company in this cross-portfolio sales management role. They have ambitious growth plans and a strong product pipeline so this is a fantastic opportunity to help grow and support the performance of a high-performing sales team in line with the company's core values.
As a Regional Business Manager you'll work closely with other functions including Marketing, Training and Market Access teams to lead, shape and optimise brand and customer strategies across the company's product portfolio. You'll ensure that customer account plans are created and adhered to in order to drive business results and maximise performance.
The Regional Business Manager' key responsibilities:
* Implement a Strategic Regional Plan to maximise market access and sales brand performance
* Develop Regional Business Plans which optimise sales growth and the region's profitability
* Lead and coach all members of the regional team to deliver effective Key Account Management
* Identify key external factors which affect the overall profit and achievement of regional plan
* Monitoring individual sales and activity performance
* Ensure the recruitment of high calibre individuals for all roles within the regional team
* Ensure that appropriate personal objectives are set across the region that are both in-line with the needs of brand plans and stretch the performance of all team members
* Taking a strategic approach to staff development in line with future business plans
* Regular field visits with the team in order to develop performance
* Ensure compliance with all company standards and governance processes by leading by example
Ideal candidate will be/have:
* Experience of managing a sales team within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Strong NHS knowledge and understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
* Excellent communication and customer influencing skills
* Proven ability to lead and develop others
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Advanced presentation skills
* Strong numerical and data analysis skills/capability
* Degree level education, preferably in life sciences
Apply for this Regional Business Manager opportunity now via this website or for more information call Jon on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.