Junior Professional & Academic Relations Manager - Dental
Relations Manager opening with a pharmaceutical company that focuses on making the small things count, producing quality products and services for all customers.
Our client is an American consumer company and global household name with many divisions and ubiquitous product lines. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, this organisation brings beloved brands to consumers around the world. They are focussed on consumer understanding and innovation in order to maintain their brand dominance in many therapeutic areas.
The responsibilities are but not limited to:
* Developing, maintaining and growing relationships & partnerships with key opinion leaders and key dental hygiene associations in the UK & Ireland
* Assisting in the training of company stakeholders on company products and company initiatives
* Supervise the company's national dental school programme
* Assisting in developing UK PSRO resources & activities
* Proof of strong leadership & negotiation skills
* Professional expertise that goes beyond practice or academic experience e.g. Leadership role in community health programs, broad experience in the oral care business etc
* Ideally previous exposure to leadership work in the field of dental hygiene in the UK/Ireland
* Candidates should be able to present themselves in a highly professional manner, with good written and oral communications skills, with a positive approach to delivering high quality results and a continuing focus on self-development.
* Excellent presentation skills are a must as presenting educational content to a large audience (100+) will be integral to this role.
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.