Surgical Account Manager - South Wales - Referance 1709-124 - Short Term Contract
Star is working with a leading, global medical device company to recruit a Surgical Account Manager. The company is a rapidly growing organisation who specialise in Laparoscopic. This is an opportunity to work in a theatre-based sales role selling the company's leading range of laparoscopic surgical instruments.
Our client is looking for talented sales people who are passionate about starting their career in medical sales. In return they offer market-leading training, support and a fantastic route of progression.
The Surgical Account Manager responsibilities include:
* Supporting the sales team with establishing and maintaining strong relationships with (potential) clients
* Providing high level of support and service to accounts and meeting or exceeding targets
* Preparing presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in surgeries
* Organising conferences for doctors and other medical staff
* Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff including database management
* Attending company meetings, product training, presentations and briefings
* Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data and new developments in the NHS
* Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products
* Keep informed of new developments in National Health Service and anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Proven track record in medical device sales
* Experience within theatre sales is highly desirable
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
* Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications
Apply now via this website or call Alex Russell on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.