Graduate Pharmaceutical Sales Representative opportunity working with a key player within the Diabetes arena!!!
Our client is a global leader in diabetes. A UK based consumer healthcare company that markets products and devices . One of Europe's fastest growing specialty pharmaceutical companies.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leveraging your knowledge of products and marketing strategies to achieve sales and activity targets on your territory across primary
* Creating and nurturing relationships with key opinion leaders/accounts
* Updating your knowledge of the national NHS environment and local challenges
* Sharing feedback regarding any factors which may prevent you from achieving your targets
* Providing accurate and timely reporting as required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Recent graduates/undergraduates with 2:1 or above.
* Demonstrate evidence of achievements outside your academic career
* Work experience in a sales or customer-facing environment
* Maintain a high level of professionalism
* Highly self-motivated
* You must possess excellent communication skills, business acumen and drive for results.
* You will need to be customer-focused and a driven team player
* Have a real desire to challenge yourself and succeed
Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
In order to apply you must have fully researched the role of a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, the NHS and the ABPI.
Apply now via the website or call Asha Kacha on 07515 575647
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.