Dermatology Account Manager opportunity - South East London- competitive package - the chance to make a genuine difference to the lives of people suffering with plaque psoriasis.
Star's recruiting for , a global Dermatology pharmaceutical company based in Denmark. Our Client is a sensational, patient-centric company in which talented, like-minded people strive to offer new, integrated solutions to people living with skin diseases. Our clients excellent pipeline indicates potential career development opportunities moving forwards. A friendly team operating from the beautiful countryside offices, this is a company people want to join and don't want to leave. You will be promoting two innovative new products for the treatment of patients with plaque psoriasis on the body and scalp.
About the opportunity
In this commercial, primary and Secondary care role your responsibilities will include:
* Maximising prescribing opportunities by identifying, contacting and influencing GP stakeholders - GPs, Nurses, Practice Managers and Retail Pharmacists and Secondary Care
* Achieving coverage and frequency rates to make sure you hit sales and market share targets
* Evaluating and updating your activity to maximise high potential areas, making the most of promotional tools
* Developing mutually positive links between primary and secondary care which create opportunities
* Displaying impressive and complete product and customer knowledgeWe're looking for skilled, professional people with the ambition to help and make a difference; applicants should be the embodiment of our clients values - integrity, customer focus, innovation, passion and adaptability.
* About you
* Primary and Secondary Care experience is essential - Dermatology experience is ideal
* Secondary Care experience
* Psoriasis can cause difficult physical and psychological symptoms; as such, we're looking for empathic candidates who can influence with the appropriate sensitivity
* Initiative, creative flair, flexibility, commitment and persistence
* Impressive, demonstrable sales, planning and organisational skills
* Excellent NHS knowledge
* A degree or equivalent is essential - the ABPI qualification is preferred
* A driving licence
* This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a high performing team to promote two exciting, effective new products that will make a real difference to patients' lives. To be considered, please apply via this website or call Jacqueline Watson on 01628 581240.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.