Clinical Field Specialist - Haematology
Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus, Car, Benefits
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in a number of general and specialist medicine therapy areas including diabetes and oncology. This organisation has an exceptional product pipeline and a number of high profile product launches forecast for the next few years.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Train stakeholders on company portfolio
* Ensure clinicians understand the appropriate route of referrals
* Identify, develop and implement business plan for designated territory
* Liaise with other teams within the company as and when required
* Attend conferences and meetings as and when needed
* Achieve and exceed sales targets for designated territory
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Life Science, Nursing or equivalent degree
* Proven track record selling into healthcare environments
* Experience selling within the haematology environment
* Experience of ERT therapy desirable not essential
* The ability to plan efficiently
* Ability to communicate to different stakeholders
* The Account Executive will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website or call Jacqueline Watsonon 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.