PORTFOLIO MANAGER - CAMBRIDGE BASED
Our client is an exceptional company to work for. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
They supply high quality medicines to the NHS and other UK healthcare customers.
Their expertise in bringing branded generics to market while offering the NHS significant savings but maintaining quality, makes them an attractive partner for further lifecycle management possibilites .
Thye recognise the need of the NHS and other UK healthcare customers to derive maximum value from all its purchasing decisions but without compromising the quality of patient care.
BROAD PURPOSE OF JOB:
1. To assume marketing responsibility for specified brands, with the objective of maximising volume, sales and profit potential for each brand
2. To assume product training lead responsibilit
3. To propose and initiate improvements to meet changing market needs
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Actively contribute to the formulation of the long term strategic brand plan and the development and implementation of the relevant tactical plan for allocated brands
* Take the lead on appropriate zinc functions related to marketing, training, website/APP and advertising functions
* Support the development of the annual and five year sales forecast for brands
* Ensure the effective management of external agencies and suppliers required for the delivery of marketing activities and objectives
* Gather continuous intelligence on each brand's performance, competitors, NHS and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the marketing environment for a brand changes
* Ensure aligned collaboration with internal stakeholder to initiate and monitor projects concerning brands and therapy areas under your responsibility
* Training lead on therapeutic areas/products as requir.
* Maintain environmental insights through contact with key Account Managers and key customers through field contact (i.e. KAM field visits, customer visits)
Your suitabilty for the role will be defined by your previous Brand Management experience from within the UK Pharmaceutical sector. You will have an excellent working knowledge of the ABPI, good leadership abilties and be able to work under pressure whilst collaborating with a diverse team.
A skilled project manager, you will also be able to develop strategic thinking and be clear and concise in your communication.
The role will pay a very competitive basic salary and comes with an extremely generous flexible benefits package.
Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644