12 month Contract position
Therapeutic Specialist opportunity covering NW London. Salary £45,000-£50,000.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tenacious, result-driven, customer-focused Therapeutic Specialist to demonstrate their knowledge Must have previous experience and knowledge in invasive fungal disease and anti-fungal drugs previous experience with Microbiology and Haematology
You will be working for a fast growing international, science focused company. They are looking for exceptional people to join their team to build on there well established reputation which has led to their success.
As a Therapeutic Specialist you will:
* Be responsible for achieving coverage and frequency targets and consistently achieving sales targets in assigned territory.
* Prepare a business plan for your territory, assign targets and communicate actions to achieve goals.
* Demonstrate high levels of business analytics and account management.
* Represent the company at professional events and promote company products at such events.
* Work cooperatively with Medical Science Liaisons, National Account Managers, Marketing and other team members on various cross-functional projects related to specific accounts or physicians.
We'd like to people with relevant selling experience within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry. Prior experience in the appropriate therapeutic area highly desired. You must be self-motivated and able to work with a general level of autonomy and independence.
Previous pharmaceutical experience is essential and relevant therapeutic working knowledge is desirable. Proven expertise in interpersonal and relationship building skills is required.
Interested in finding out more?
Star is a full service resourcing house which specialises in contract and permanent recruitment for the pharma, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications markets. We receive a lot of applications for our roles and so unfortunately can't reply to everyone personally. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days, your application hasn't been successful. We apologise again that we can't reply to everyone individually.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.