To assume marketing responsibility for specified brands, with the objective of maximising volume, sales and profit potential for each brand. To assume product training lead responsibility for products and to propose and initiate improvements to meet changing market needs.
Key responsibilities include:
* Actively contribute to the formulation of the long-term strategic brand plan with oversight from the National Business Manager
* Responsible for the development and implementation of the relevant tactical plan for allocated brand and ongoing evaluation within approved budgets
* Take the lead on appropriate Zinc functions related to marketing, training, website/APP and advertising functions
* Support the development of the annual and five-year sales forecast for Qdem brands in collaboration with National Business Manager and COBU Analyst
* Ensure the effective management of external agencies and suppliers required for the delivery of marketing activities and objectives
* Gather continuous intelligence on each brand's performance, competitors, NHS and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions as the marketing environment for a brand changes
* Training lead on therapeutic areas/products as required
* Maintain environmental insights through contact with key Account Managers and key customers through field contact (i.e. KAM field visits, customer visits).
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* ABPI - understanding of code compliance
* Understanding and competence of Zinc system
* Experience in pharmaceutical marketing
* CIM certificate or equivalent marketing qualification
* Ability to work in partnership both internally and externally
* Educated to degree level
Apply for this Portfolio Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.