Star is recruiting for a well-established Medical Device company that specialises in the manufacturing and marketing of Urology, Wound Care and Ostomy products within Primary and Secondary Care environments. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation of value propositions with procurement and CCG/HB customers.
The NHS Commercial Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Creation and implementation of tailored value propositions for medicines management and procurement that benefits customers, patients and the business
* Demonstration of excellent key account management skills to analyse current sales data in order to create effective business plans to grow and exceed sales targets
* Identification of key stakeholders that are influential in developing policy, guidelines, clinical and health economic advice for clinicians
* Ability to function at all levels of the NHS as well as development of local and national KOLs within designated region
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Strong understanding of the NHS
* Sound knowledge of the internal budget planning process
* Experience in service redesign and pathway development
* Ability to function and tailor sales approach to the multi-layered NHS
* Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Apply for this NHS Commercial Manager position now via this website or contact Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.