Our client, a global, leading medical device company who specialise within wound care are currently looking to recruit a Healthcare Partnership Manager for the South East, London and East Anglia region.
This is a newly created role that will focus on targeting key decision makers within the Primary Care, CCG and STP environment with a view of securing formulary inclusions for the company's range of wound care products.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Delivering value propositions to key decision makers within CCG and STP environment
* Achieve sales and volume objectives of the company products
* Identify, develop and deliver profitable and effective solutions
* Be accountable for the territory tender process
* Identify, develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
* Identify, develop and maintain a depth knowledge of the NHS, products, therapy area and competitors
* Work with other teams within the company to make the territory profitable
* Make sure that the CRM system is accurate at all times
The ideal candidate will be / have:
* Excellent knowledge of selling into the Primary Care and CCG environment
* Experience of promoting primary care led products
* Experience of securing formulary inclusions
* Experience working within the medical device sector is desirable
* Proven sales track record
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience of tenders is desirable
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.