To work with the Sales and Marketing Manager in developing and implementing strategic and tactical marketing plans for the Derma UK promoted brands, in order to maximize sales growth and profitability at a territory level.
To increase the use of the Derma UK promoted product range, within the Midlands Mid and South Wales territory, through the development of local prescribing initiatives in conjunction with and or supported by secondary care and local medicines management departments.
To work with all other members of the Derma UK team.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• To be responsible for driving and increasing the sales of all promoted brands and thereby achieve local territory targets.
• To engage with NHS customers at all levels within the secondary care and primary care sectors of the NHS, at territory level.
• To work with and develop a network of contacts within the Medicines Management sector of the NHS, at territory level.
• To use and maintain the Derma UK CRM system for the recording of customer interactions and data measurement.
ACCOUNTABILITY (an expansion of major areas of responsibility)
• Utilise available market data and territory knowledge to prepare and deliver territory sales targets.
• Manage territory expenditure budget to deliver ROI
• Record all call activity and company expenditure in line with Derma UK reporting requirements
• Utilise call reporting system and territory knowledge to maximise sales and develop Primary Care KOLs.
• Use innovation and share best practice within Derma UK to further business development.
• Project, at all times, a professional image in line with Derma UK vision and mission
• Be aware of and comply with all company SOPs and working practices
• Undergo Pharmacovigilance and Good Distribution Practice training.
• Be aware of company responsibilities and processes for pharmacovigilance reporting.
• Understand and be competent with the Adverse Event Reporting Systems required for Pharmacovigilance
• Operate, at all times, within the spirit of the ABPI code of practice and build a professional image for Derma UK.
CONTACTS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
Internal: Derma UK staff - all levels.
External: NHS Medical and ancillary personnel at all levels.
EDUCATION /SKILL /KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
• Life science degree / Nursing equivalent is desirable
• Minimum 2 years’ sales experience in Pharmaceutical market, preferably in dermatology.
• ABPI qualification Demonstrable history of achievement of sales targets
• Demonstrable knowledge of the NHS structure and function
• Local Territory knowledge is a definite requirement.
• Dermatology knowledge as an ideal.
• Ability to effectively identify and manage key accounts.
• Team player.
National Sales & Marketing Manager.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
Friday 17th November 2017.