National Sales Manager - Women's Health
We are working with a world leader in infection prevention and control, and one of the world's fastest growing medical device companies. Delivering results through a wide range of capabilities including wound cleaning, skin cleaning, air cleaning and surface cleaning, also providing Radio Frequency surgery, breast implants and lifesaving emergency medical equipment.
Our client is committed to the development of new products that provide benefits for patients, clinicians and hospitals.
* Achieve and exceed sales targets of company's portfolio within a designated territory
* Identify, develop and implement a sales strategy to maintain the company's sales objectives
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of our products
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
* Maintain communication and follow-up with customers and prospects and be available and responsive to customer's real-time needs.
* Attend conferences and professional association meetings, exhibitions etc. This may include weekends
* Complete sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner.
* Working collaboratively with the rest of the team
* Other duties may be assigned.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Gynaecology or urinary experience
* Experience of working within a sales environment or looking to get into the industry
* Degree educated (Life sciences or equivalent)
* Demonstrated high level of influencing and interpersonal skills
* Planning and organising
* Problem analysis and judgement
* Customer focus
* Creativity and innovation
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.