Medical Sales Representative - X-ray PPE
Out client are international market-leaders when it comes to safeguarding those who work in the healthcare and veterinary environment. As manufacturers with a reputation for producing outstanding X-ray protection garments, they are committed to meeting all of their customers' expectations. As well as meeting the highest safety standards, the PPE garments they also supply a wide range of related accessories.
The responsibilities are but not limited to:
* Selling /demonstrating medical equipment within the radiology, theatre and cath lab environment
* Achieve and exceed sales targets and objectives from a mixture of new and existing business
* Identify, develop and maintain relationships with existing and new stakeholders
* Attending conferences and trade shows in order to increase awareness of our client's solutions
* Hold a Degree level qualification (ideally in Science, Sport or Business)
* Demonstrated high level of influencing and interpersonal skills
* Have some sales or commercial experience
* Planning and organising
* Problem analysis and judgement
* Customer focus
* Creativity and innovation
* Dynamic and driven personality with a real interest in developing a career in Medical sales
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or call Zoe Brown on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.