HEAD OF SALES TRAINING - LEADING PHARMA COMPANY - REGIONAL FOCUS - BASED SOUTH EAST
Our client is a world leading independent, research-based pharmaceutical company. They develop, manufacture and market pharmaceutical drugs to dermatologic and thrombotic patients in more than 100 countries globally.
As an integral member of the regional Commercial Excellence team in EU+, this role contributes to the development and implementation of appropriate sales training programmes to ensure successful launches of strategic products as well as to improve the effectiveness of field forces through better customer engagements.
* Develop and deliver the strategic training roadmap for the entire region (across all brands, functions within commercial (MSL, Reps, 1st line Sales managers, MCM engagement)
* Drive a common sales approach throughouCompany with focus on effective sales metrics
* Build a develop a training repository based on e-learning, group training, coaching
* Drive a strategic approach to taking brand strategies and linking this to communication strategies to identification of required skills in order to deliver a lasting impression and outcome with the customer.
* Drive top-line improvements across the entire region and launch excellence to secure profitable growth and RoI on our sales force
* Contribute with innovation to acceleratorganizational capabilities and to align the training agenda throughout the entire region
* Coordinate sales training validation and ongoing coaching efforts with external vendors for strategic launch brands and established brands
* Introduce validation tools to capture qualitative sales effectiveness metrics in real-time
* Introduce online training tools to enable continuous sales development
* Continuously develop and enhance existinselling model, coaching and KAM training programmes.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
This is a role for someone with a strong and successful Training background in the Pharma or Healthcare sectors. At this stage if you don't have this experience please don't apply.
* Stakeholder Focus
* Drive for Results
* Priority Setting
* Integrity and Trust
* Demonstrating Courag
* Dealing with Ambiguity
* Innovation Management
* Communication Skills
* Managing Vision and Purpose
* Business Acumen
* Decision Quality
* Strategic Agility
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Building Effective Teams
*Cross Cultural Agility
As you would expect this new role will offer a Highly Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits Package.
To find out more please call Graham Hawthorn on 0131 553 6644 or alternatively please apply online.