Excellent Key Account Specialist opportunity - Staffordshire, Shropshire, Cheshire, Wirral
Star is recruiting for a well-established Medical Device company that specialises in the manufacturing and marketing of Urology, Wound Care and Ostomy products. In this role, you will be responsible for selling a portfolio of Urology and Wound Care products into the Primary and Secondary Care markets that meet the needs of healthcare professionals and their patients.
The Key Account Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Achieve and exceed sales targets for the Urology and Wound Care portfolio
* Excellent business planning and operation in designated territory
* Understanding of the formulary process and ability to influence for positive positioning of the Urology and Wound Care products
* Strong knowledge of how a Dispensing Appliance Contractor operates
The ideal candidate will/have:
* Demonstrable Key Account Management skills
* Ability to function and tailor sales approach to the multi-layered NHS
* Thorough understanding of both Primary and Secondary Care and Procurement
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply for this Key Account Specialist position now via this website, or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.