Key Account Manager - Cardiovascular - Reading, Oxford and Warwick
Star is recruiting for a personable and proactive Key Account Manager to join a well-established and successful Pharmaceutical company on their Cardiovascular team! You'll be responsible for maximising sales, driving product awareness and developing business across the Reading, Oxford and Warwick.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Developing, implementing and executing strategic business plans that will deliver against sales targets and meet your customers' needs and requirements
* Working collaboratively with internal resources to deliver market access initiatives and maximise on business opportunities
* Identifying and pursuing opportunities to develop new and existing client relationships
* Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of your customer environment, disease area and market intelligence i.e. competitor activities
* Building long-lasting, professional relationships with key customers to maximise opportunities and gain advocacy
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Strong key account management background
* Cardiovascular experience is an advantage
* Exceptional NHS knowledge
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* A team player with strong networking, negotiation and leadership skills
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.