National Account Manager - OTC / FMCG
Star is working with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world to recruit a National Account Manager for their leading Over the Counter division. Working with major supermarket pharmacists, you'll join a successful team at an exciting time - the company has an impressive pipeline of new products.
Our client specialises in a number of therapy areas including respiratory, CNS and oncology, to name just a few. Established 80 years ago, they are leaders in pharmaceutical research and development, creating medicines to treat a variety of conditions.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Build a comprehensive and effective strategy that supports business needs
* Manage budgets including promotional spend, developing both 5 year strategic objectives and a one year annual commercial and operational plan
* Agree promotional plans with customers, including in-store events, TV campaigns, NPD and digital strategy
* Drive best practice by attending industry events that give insight into customers' individual strategies
* Present account plans at commercial meetings, sharing updates regarding promotional plans' execution
* The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Proven national and key account experience from within the healthcare market i.e. brand or OTC with either major high street chains or supermarkets
* Highly tuned negotiation and analytical skills
* Excellent planning skills and attention to detail
* Highly credible with good communication and interpersonal skills, able to interface effectively with the customer and internal personnel
* In depth knowledge of the OTC market's dynamics
* Apply for this Territory Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Jon Newman on Sam Wise on 01628 581240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.