Exciting Graduate Communications Opportunity - West London
This Pharmaceutical Company's mission is to develop unique, innovative, first-in-class products and they are expanding rapidly with ambitious plans to grow the business further. Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future. Their core therapy areas focus on cardiovascular, gastro-intestinal and central nervous system disorders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent Business Management or Communications graduate to join a large global company with an outstanding reputation.
This newly created role is aimed at recent Graduates who will have the ability to grow and develop into a future "talent" pool.
* Accountable for th company e newsletter
* Support external communications with compliance, zinc, purchase orders and managing agencies
* Digital content owner for Company website, including PV monitoring
* Working with an external agency to develop a social media strategy
* Experience and knowledge gained:
* Project management skills gained through working with global to migrate website to new platform
* Ability to work cross functionally and cross divisionally
* Writing content for an internal audience and selecting the right channels to engage with associates
* Working with digital agencies to create new sales materials for the field team
* Compiling market analytic reports to present at monthly cross functional meetings
* Editing the intranet site and writing articles for the UK internal newsletter every week
* Creating new intranet site pages
The role comes with a Highly Competitive Basic Salary and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more information.