Medical Sales Representative - X-ray Protection Equipment - Nationwide
Star is recruiting for a Medical Sales Representative with a leading healthcare company that specialises in X-ray protection equipment. Our client's looking for a confident and driven professional who is passionate about sales - in turn they are offering excellent development with industry-leading training and on-going career development
The Medical Sales Representative's responsibilities include:
* Selling and demonstrating medical equipment within the radiology and theatre environment
* Attending conferences and trade shows in order to increase awareness of the portfolio
* Build strong and mutually beneficial relationships with customers
* Proactively develop and implement territory plans for sustainable, long term sales success in-line with company strategy
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level qualification (ideally in Science, Sport or Business)
* Driven, with a real interest in an autonomous role
* A confident and articulate communicator and strong relationship builder
* Positive and results-driven with exceptional organisation, presentation and communication skills
* A strong work ethic with the ability to effectively prioritise your workload
This is an excellent opportunity for a medical sales professional who's determined to build a career in medical sales.
Apply now for this Medical Sales Representative vacancy via the website or call Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.