Excellent Wound Care Account Manager Opportunity - Warwickshire, Beds, Bucks, Berks, Oxon
Our client is a world-leading medical device and solutions company that specialise in Wound Treatment, Pressure Ulcer Prevention, Infection Prevention and Surgery. Their mission is to be a global company that provides outstanding services and products for safe and efficient surgical procedures, as well as gentle and effective Wound Care.
This company is looking for an established medical device sales professional to join their market-leading Wound Care team across Beds, Bucks, Berks, Oxon and South Warwicks.
The Wound Care Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Developing and growing territory sales in order to achieve and exceed sales targets
* Generating effective account plans that define, target and successfully close business opportunities
* Planning and prioritising customer contact that involves demonstrating wound management products to ensure customer needs are met and fulfilled
* Supporting customers with product evaluations and trials for sales opportunities
* Ensuring coverage and frequency of target customers, and focusing products to drive the usage and advocacy of the company's portfolio
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Strong track record in medical device sales
* Account management experience
* Autonomous and driven
* Excellent organisational skills
Apply for this opportunity now via this website, or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.