Key Account Manager - North Leinster & Donegal - Competitive salary!
Star is recruiting for a Key Account Manager to join a market-leading company. The Key Account Manager will personally champion and embody the company's principles and methodology, and consistently deliver locally agreed targets. You'll implement account plans with rigour and precision, and make good use of all internal and external resources.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities will include:
* Develop and implement an integrated account plan with other key stakeholders and support the management team to maximise Market Access and brand performance
* Coordinate the deployment of resources locally within the framework of a key account plan in a defined geography
* Engage with customers and organisations to achieve mutually-beneficial outcomes
* Ensure that personal expertise regarding market, competitor and healthcare environments is maintained to enable effective decision-making, customer engagement and optimal performance against local targets
Applicants should have/be:
* A strong network of key customers and a proven track record of tangible, commercial success
* Demonstrable evidence of continued personal development
* Thorough understanding of the HSE and healthcare changes and their impact
* Proven key account management track record, able to demonstrate changes in outcomes and results using strategic business planning
* Evidence of successful project management involving coordinating significant resources and multiple stakeholders
* Strong numerical and data analysis skills and capability
* Degree level education, or equivalent
Desirable experience includes:
* Previous Cardiovascular/Stroke experience
* Previous line management experience
* Previous Profit and Loss responsibility
* Experience in Health Economic principles and clear communication of their meaning
Apply now for this Key Account Manager opportunity via this website, or call Orna Whyte on 01 468 82 80, or 087 911 7342.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.