The Key Account Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Achieve and exceed sales targets for the Urology and Wound Care portfolio
* Excellent business planning and operation in designated territory
* Understanding of the formulary process and ability to influence for positive positioning of the Urology and Wound Care products
* Strong knowledge of how a Dispensing Appliance Contractor operates
The ideal candidate will/have:
* Demonstrable Key Account Management skills
* Ability to function and tailor sales approach to the multi-layered NHS
* Thorough understanding of both Primary and Secondary Care and Procurement
* Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply for this Key Account Specialist position now via this website, or contact Lauren Iredale on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.