Key responsibilities include:
* Defining and developing strategies to maximise brand potential
* Executing promotional campaigns professionally and efficiently, utilising the full marketing mix
* Full budgetary responsibility for ensuring promotional campaigns are within agreed spend limits
* Liaising closely with relevant brand team members
* Leading preparation of the brand plan, update, and long-range plan in areas of therapeutic responsibility
* Forecasting demand to a high level of accuracy
* Developing and implementing specific competitive strategies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Marketing qualifications preferred
* Intermediate use of MS Office
* Previous experience in marketing
* Industry experience
Apply for this Brand Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.