Territory Manager - Thames Valley, West Sussex, Surrey - Critical Care
Star's recruiting for a Territory Manager to join a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of products and systems for use in critical care; you'll join a small feel company with a friendly atmosphere that will look after you.
Key responsibilities for the Territory Manager include:
* Going into critical care units in hospital across Thames Valley, West Sussex and Surrey for both infants and adults and building relationships with Consultants, Nurses and other hospital staff.
* Achieving and exceeding territory sales and growth targets as agreed in line with business objectives
* Thorough product and local market knowledge in order to create advocates for the product portfolio
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Comfortable with working in a critical care environment
* Excellent relationship building skills
* Motivated and hardworking
* An understanding towards a long sell
* Scientific related degree
* Clinical background
We're searching for someone looking to take their first step into Medical Sales with a company with excellent career development opportunities - for more information please call Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335 or apply for this role via this website today!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.