Key responsibilities include:
* Developing, implementing and continuously assessing the agreed marketing strategy
* Developing, regular review and management of the annual in market and long-range forecasts in collaboration with the Brand Analyst and Leadership Team
* Planning, developing and implementing launch plans for new indications, line extensions and formulations in liaison with the matrix team and wider stakeholders
* Working in partnership with the Analyst, gathering and assessing intelligence on the brand performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions and amendments to the marketing plan as needed
* Keeping abreast of the evolution of the NHS and Primary Care
* Working effectively within Primary Care Business Unit, proactively sharing and supporting the ambitions of the commercial excellence team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level
* Experience of working in a cross-functional/matrix environment
* Working knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice
* Good understanding of the NHS organisation, policies and medicine funding streams
* Proven sales experience
Apply for this Senior Brand Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.