Our client is a specialist in providing advanced acute care solutions to improve every phase of acute care testing. As a worldwide company they aid healthcare professionals make well informed decisions using a range of techniques by blood sampling, blood gas analysis, immunoassay testing and the accompanying IT management systems
They are looking for an Implementation and Training Specialist, passionate about sharing their mission of providing lifesaving diagnosis.
Implementation and Training Specialist Responsibilities:
* Promote usage of portfolio via training on equipment
* Interaction with customers to help with training and problem solving
* Planning call programmes to reach key customers and co-ordinate with the sales force
* Provide best in class implementation training and support
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Clinical knowledge about customer groups
* Experience as a trainer
* Project management skills
* Familiarity with diagnostic or technical equipment
* Goal orientated
* Degree level preferred
Apply now! Via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.