Territory Sales Manager - Respiratory - Berkshire
Star is working with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the UK to recruit a Territory Sales Manager for their leading Respiratory division. Working across primary and secondary care, you'll join a successful team at an exciting time - the company has an impressive pipeline of new products.
Our client specialises in a number of therapy areas including respiratory, CNS and oncology, to name just a few. Established 80 years ago, through the years they have led the way in pharmaceutical research and development, creating medicines to treat a variety of conditions from Parkinson's disease to chronic Asthma.
The Territory Sales Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieving and exceeding sales for your territory by taking ownership of the Key Account Management Plan
* Identifying, developing and implementing business strategy
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with key opinion leaders to ensure mutually beneficial objectives are met
* Submitting monthly reports and specified administration as requested by line manager
* Seeking ways of working collaboratively with the customer to deliver positive outcomes for patients, the NHS and the company
* Effective time management to ensure delivery of sales objectives
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Demonstrable success in sales
* Sales success with a strong desire to break into the pharmaceutical industry (if no industry experience)
* The ABPI qualification (desirable)
* Evidence of your ability to absorb and communicate complex clinical information
* Degree qualified or extensive relevant industry experience
Apply for this Territory Sales Manager opportunity now via this website or call Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.