Medical Representative - Dermatology/Diabetes - Devon\Cornwall
Star is working with one of the leading OTC pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK to recruit a Medical Representative across Devon and Cornwall within their dermatology division.
The company has an excellent reputation for their extensive range of branded over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. Despite their size and position as a market leader, they still retain their family-owned feel and ensure that this is reflected in their approach to sales. Customer care is key and they want to ensure this is maintained through creating a team of like-minded, passionate sales people.
The Medical Representative's key responsibilities include:
* Preparing and delivering territory and account plans with objective agreed with the Regional Business Unit Manager
* Analysing sales data and monitoring territory performance in-line with business plan including sales, market and product growth, market share etc.
* Recording all interactions onto the CRM system to record future appointment s and maintain customer records
* Achieving set targets for sales performance, activity and administrative duties as agreed with the RBM
* Making effective use of local promotional budget and monitoring annual spend against budget
* Ensuring that self-development is maintained at an adequate level of knowledge for the NHS, company portfolio of medicines and competitors
* Attending and contributing to Regional Business Unit meetings, National sales meetings and conferences
* Supporting promotional meetings at a national and regional level
* Using teamwork within the regional business unit and with national internal stakeholders such as medical liaison and advocacy development manager
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Sales experience (preferably within Medical Sales)
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Strong IT skills
* Strong account management skills
* Life Sciences degree (or equivalent)
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.