UK PR Associate Director
Based in Marlow
12 Month Contract
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other specialty markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
The PR Associate Director's key responsibilities include:
* Enhance the International Communications & PR programmes and develop compelling communications platforms that reach, engage and motivate the company's target audiences
* Act as the point of contact for the PR agencies concerning press office contacts/opportunities
* Implement proactive communication plans to support the company's Regional business strategies
* Serve as the strategic public relations counsel for the UK and Ireland, working closely with the International Communications and PR team, Corporate Communications and Regional President
* Develop and deploy the national Corporate Communications plan with relevant UK and Irish leadership team members
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Currently working in PR & Communications
* Several years' experience/be working at director level
* Must have experience within the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry
* Established excellence in strategic public relations, employee communications and in strategiccomms planning
Apply for this PR Associate Director opportunity now via this website, or call Alex Russell on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.