Within UK/IE, you'll have responsibility and accountability for the development, delivery, implementation, reporting and monitoring of Sales Force Effectiveness to achieve key business objectives across identified brands in the Dermatology, Bio Dermatology, Thrombosis and Consumer Departments. Within Cluster North AU/NZ, you'll initiate, lead and drive key programmes and projects to include Territory Design, Territory Alignment, and Segmentation and Targeting.
Key responsibilities include:
* Engaging with relevant internal stakeholders to include Business Unit Directors, National Sales Managers, Regional Business Managers and Business Intelligence to implement a SFE programme to drive the business needs and support the sales strategy
* Providing tailored programmes for Territory Design and Territory Alignment for identified brands
* Developing tailored dashboards/reports to monitor performance data and track progress, ensuring they are easy to use and implement for the end user
* Measuring the activity of the sales force and monitoring their results, while also aligning to the needs of relevant stakeholders e.g. Operational team, BUD, NSM, RBM Field team
* Monitoring data analysis, sales tracking data and sales activities to support recommendations to the sales management teams, to develop and improve performance of sales teams
* Working with the Commercial Excellence Team and local SFE lead in the cluster to deliver Segmentation and Targeting of all stakeholders across the channels being deployed
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams and the local SFE lead to develop, drive and implement the LEO Red Process (SFE plan), across the cluster, ensuring all markets are engaged in the process and it is staged to the individual needs of the market
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* 3rd level business/science degree, Sales Force Excellence qualification or minimum 1- 2 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry or agency in a Sales Force Excellence role
* Experience in pharma sales desirable
* Proven project management experience
* Excellent organisation, multi-tasking and project management skills
* High level of computer literacy with in-depth knowledge and efficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and mapping packages; experience with databases
* Experience of working as part of cross-functional teams
* In-depth knowledge of CRM reporting systems, preferably Veeva CRM
* In-depth knowledge of the development and implementation of programmes to include Territory Design, Territory Alignment and Segmentation and Targeting
* High business acumen with ability to manage multiple projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment
* Strong communication, leadership and project execution and delivery skills essential
Apply for this Sales Force Effectiveness Manager opportunity now via this website, or call Danny Walsh on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.