SENIOR BRAND MANAGER - DIABETES - BASED CAMBRIDGE
Our client is an exceptional company to work for. Their culture and values underpin everything they do and individuals are encouraged and supported to develop in their careers.
Although they are particularly well known within the Pain and Respiratory fields, this opportunity is within their expanding Diabetes division.
BROAD PURPOSE OF JOB
Marketing responsibility for the Diabetes portfolio, with the objective of defining and maximising sales and profit potential
To develop and implement strategic & tactical brand plans to meet the changing market needs
To line manage and develop the Diabetes Brand Assistant, and to work alongside a cross-functional brand team which would include, but is not limited to, core team members from Sales, Medical, and Market Access
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop, implement and continuously assess the agreed marketing strategy, formulated through an annual planning process for which you would be responsible
* Responsible for the development, regular review and management of the annual in market and long range forecasts
* Plan, develop and implement launch plans for new indications, line extensions and formulations
* Working in partnership with a brand analyst, gather and assess intelligence on the brand performance, competitors and customer attitudes, proposing appropriate actions and amendments to the marketing plan as needed, when needed
* Collaborate with the Market Access manager to ensure there is full understanding and critical analysis of the funding streams for Diabetes
* Provide specific marketing information on therapeutic areas/products as required for the business unit, from internal training to customer activity when necessary
* Develop and maintain contact with the sales team and key customers through regular field contact and creation of forums to remain engaged
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your previous Brand Management experience from within the UK Pharmaceutical sector. You will have an excellent working knowledge of the ABPI, good leadership abilities and be able to work under pressure whilst collaborating with a diverse team.
A skilled project manager, you will also be able to develop strategic thinking and be clear and concise in your communication.
The role will pay a very competitive basic salary and comes with an extremely generous flexible benefits package.
Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644